A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 Free Download, is a visual novel set in 1980s Hong Kong. It tells of a love story between two women. Lush and vibrant visuals, the game features over 400 unique hand-drawn artwork inspired by Asian cinema and 1980s anime.
A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 Install-Game:
A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is a visual novel game. Follow the story of Michelle and Sam, and how their chance meeting evolves into a deeper relationship. Set in vibrant Hong Kong in the year 1986, it is an original story about love, family, and culture. A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is about seeking identity and meaning in a rapidly changing world where conflicting worldviews and cultures collide. Project MIKHAIL: A Muv-Luv War Story
A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 Free Download:
Inspired by Hong Kong cinema, 80s anime, city pop, and contemporary Asian literature, A Summer’s End – Hong Kong 1986 is an homage to the past and a visual delight for fans of retro art and fashion. The visual component is saturated with the atmosphere of the late 20th century – everywhere there are neon signs, references to the anime and film industry of those years, people’s behavior clearly reflects the culture of those years. The musical accompaniment is also made according to the trends of the 80s in Asian countries. In this performance, the gamer needs to go through a story filled with emotional experiences and communication with people close to girls, which has several endings.
- A compelling romance story set in Hong Kong, 1986
- Interactive character dialogue and two unique endings
- Point-based system to unlock bonus scenes
- Over 400 original and unique hand-drawn art assets, vibrant backgrounds and character art inspired by 1980s anime and media
- Original vaporwave and 80s inspired soundtrack
- Featuring music from Timecop1983, Crystal Cola, and Stevia Sphere
2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo