This is a game where you play as a window seat passenger for the real-time duration of a long-haul commercial flight across the Atlantic.
Airplane Mode Install-Game:
Airplane Mode’s gameplay explores the airline travel experience down to every last detail—from the design of your seat and the seatback in front of you, to the contents of your carry-on bag and smartphone hard drive, to the behaviors of cabin crew and other passengers. The circumstances of your flight will change every time you play. Simply put, Airplane Mode is the most realistic flight simulation ever created. Sit back, relax, and enjoy. In addition to a range of hit movies from the 1930s, players can also view an inflight safety video — produced by IFC, a sister company of AMC known for its offbeat comedies — and a flight tracker on their inflight entertainment system. Other ways to kill the time include rummaging through your carry-on bag, where you may find some exciting personal belongings like a book, a pen and — wait for it — headphones. Worst case scenario, you can always open the window shade and look at the “fairly accurate satellite imagery of your flight path.”
- Taxi, take-off, and landing.
- Fairly accurate satellite imagery of your flight path.
- Snacks, premium beverages, and meal service (incl. fish option).
- Carry-on bag with a book, headphones, pen, and charging cable.
- Overhead reading light and complimentary aircraft information card.
- Inflight safety video produced by IFC’s in-house team of expert air hosts.
- Randomized events on every playthrough, such as turbulence, bad wifi, and delays.
- Authentic ambient noise—whose baby is that?
Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
Intel Core i3