Company of Heroes is a 2006 real-time strategy video game developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ for the Microsoft Windows and OS X operating systems. It was the first title to make use of the Games for Windows label.
Company of Heroes Complete Edition Install-Game:
Delivering a visceral WWII gaming experience, Company of Heroes redefines RTS by bringing the sacrifice of heroic soldiers, war-ravaged environments, and dynamic battlefields to life. Please visit the “Company of Heroes Legacy Edition” page for additional user reviews. Total War Saga Thrones Of Britannia
Company of Heroes Complete Edition Free Download:
This games focus on controlling several victory points around the middle of the map. These victory points can be captured similarly to strategic points. When one side has more victory points under their control than another, the other side’s “points” start to decrease. When one side’s counter runs out of points, they lose. Alternatively, the player can simply destroy all enemy structures to win the game. Before the start of the game, the host can choose between 250, 500, or 1000 points. The point function in Company of Heroes works much like the ticket feature in the Battlefield series.
- A Cinematic Single Player Experience that captures the turmoil of WWII as never before.
- Advanced squad AI brings your soldiers to life as they interact with the changing environment, take cover, and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate all enemy opposition.
- Stunning Visuals – Relic’s next generation cutting-edge engine provides graphic quality and a physics driven world that is unprecedented in an RTS.
- Environmental Strategy – Real-time physics and a completely destructible environment guarantee no two battles ever play out in the same way. Destroy anything and re-shape the battlefield!
- Use buildings and terrain to your advantage, or deny them to the enemy.
- 2-8 Player Multiplayer Competition via LAN or Internet – Go online with friends and join the ultimate battle of Axis versus Allies.
Windows XP or Vista or Newer
Intel Core 2 Duo
- Graphics Card:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 450