Don Bradman Cricket 14 Free Download is a cricket video game for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It was developed by Big Ant Studios and published by Tru Blu Entertainment.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 Install-Game:
The first thing to think about when you start playing Don Bradman Cricket 14 is to forget what you know about Cricket games and start afresh…it’s cricket like you’ve never seen it before. Take to the field with any of the 100+ teams provided or choose from over 14,000 teams available online from the Academy.
The game features a number of different game modes, including a career mode, custom matches and online games. The career mode involves a user creating a player who starts off at 16 years old and plays for a career of up to 20 years. There is also a Cricket Academy program in which a user can create and edit teams, players and competitions. This was released as a stand-alone game before the console release date. Don Bradman Cricket 17
Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC Game Free Download:
The game contains the original cricket stats of every player and they can be modified too. Each cricketer face is created in a realistic way to experience a new feel. Big Ant Studios updated the academy and brought the ‘Practice Nets‘ feature into it in the weeks prior to the launch of the full game.
- Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height – imagine running in a 200cm bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!
- Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Intel Core i3