Ebola 2 Free Download, Indie Games Studio (actual name) recently launched in Early Access Ebola 2 on Steam. Ebola 2 is a first-person survival horror game currently priced at just $12.99, with a planned Early Access phase to last only one or two months, after which time the price is expected to increase.
Ebola 2 Install-Game:
Ebola 2 seems to be a sequel to the original Ebola video game published by Indie Games Studio in 2019. In fact, both games use nearly the exact same cover art. But whereas Steam has Ebola listed as having ‘mixed’ reviews, Ebola 2 is currently rated at ‘positive’. The original Ebola is still on Steam, included in the platform’s Winter Sale with a 67% discount to $4.61. Indie Games Studio also currently has three bundles with various numbers of game in each being sold at $20. Fallout 3
- Infection – there is an opportunity to be infected with the Ebola virus. Antivirus searches.
- Realistic visual effects – photorealistic visual effects.
- Excellent lighting – properly selected lighting gives the atmosphere of horror.
- High-quality sounds – well-chosen and high-quality audi sounds, and a soundtrack that fill the atmosphere of the game.
- A large number of enemies – engage in a tough battle with enemies, explore the dark scary corridors.
- Puzzles – solve puzzles to access areas, collect and use objects found in the environment, in a terrifying constant struggle for survival.
- Large expanses of the map – 10 floors, scientific and technical underground station “Mole-529”.
- An interesting plot – there is nothing more beautiful than a famously twisted plot. The plot, which keeps in suspense from the first to the last minute.
- Various weapons.
Ebola 2 Free Download:
Ebola 2 features non-linear survival horror gameplay through the secret underground labs’ 10-story structure. Each floor has its own unique interior, the notes state, with design emphasis placed on environment, lighting, and audio, all to present you with an immersive atmosphere of horror and tension throughout the game. To assist in your survival efforts, you’ll be able to interact with a great many in-game objects, as well as numerous weapons. You’ll need to use both to the best of your advantage to deal with environmental obstacles, various multiple enemy creatures, and “unique epic bosses”.
Windows 7 / 8
Intel Dual Core