Endzone is a post-apocalyptic survival city builder, where you start a new civilization with a group of people after a global nuclear disaster. Build them a new home and ensure their survival in a shattered world, threatened by constant radiation, toxic rain, sandstorms and droughts.
Endzone A World Apart Install-Game:
The world as we know it is gone. Build a new home for the last human survivors on earth! Give them shelter and a house. Fulfill their basic needs with steady water and food supplies, educate them, ensure their survival and help them stay motivated with over 50 different buildings. As the leader of your settlement, coordinate and assign different professions and tasks. Let your people gather & refine many different resources and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure with streets, depositories and markets. Every ground cell in the game features dynamically simulated humidity and radiation. Watch as rain clouds irrigate your soil or prepare for constant fights against contaminated rain bringing devastating radiation to your lands. Mr. Prepper
Endzone A World Apart Free Download:
The climate has changed! Prepare for recurring and agonizing droughts and plan ahead by stocking up food and water. Every cycle is a new challenge! Withstand the unstoppable sandstorm, as it destroys buildings and brings deadly radiation. The invisible danger of radiation is still haunting the surface with contaminated rain. Protect your people from radiation sickness with special gear. Clean water with active coal filters, build roofs on your fields and dig up the ground as a last resort to remove radiation from your land. The world is in shambles but some of the manmade fragments still remain. Send expeditions to ruins and long forgotten places and make meaningful decisions that change the fate of your people.
- Build a settlement on the hostile surface of the earth with over 70 different buildings and take care of your men, women and children.
- Gather & refine many different resources and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure with streets and depositories.
- Experience dynamically simulated, believable environments! Every ground cell in the game has its own humidity and radiation values.
- Survive in a world of constant threats including radioactively contaminated ground, droughts, toxic rain, sandstorms, and raiders.
- Send expeditions to forgotten places and make meaningful decisions that change the fate of your people.