Geometry Dash is a series of music platforming video games developed by Swedish developer Robert Topala. The first game, known simply as Geometry Dash, was released on iOS and Android on 13 August 2013.
Geometry Dash Install-Game:
Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer! Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
In the game, the player’s icon takes the form of one of seven different vehicles, each of which behave differently with each interaction. In the default cube form, the player taps to jump from the ground, and holds to make repeated jumps. In the ship, the player holds to move up and releases to move down. With the ball, the user taps to switch gravity from the ground. In the UFO, the player taps to jump in mid-air. With the wave, the player holds to move up diagonally and releases to move down diagonally. With the robot, the player holds to make a long jump from the ground, and releases to stop the jump. With the spider, the player taps to flip gravity and teleport to the nearest floor or ceiling. Brunswick Pro Billiards
Geometry Dash Free Download:
- Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
- Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
- Thousands of high quality user generated levels!
- Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
- Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
- Lots of achievements and rewards!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
- Steam users get two exclusive unlockable icons!
Windows XP or Newer
Intel Pentium 4 or Better