Mini Metro Free Download is a strategy simulation game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
Mini Metro Install-Game:
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays. The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You’ll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they’re used wisely. Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
Mini Metro Free Download:
Over two dozen real-world cities! Design subways for London, Paris, New York City, Chicago, Berlin, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Barcelona, Osaka, Stockholm, Saint Petersburg, Montréal, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seoul, Santiago, Washington, D.C., Singapore, Cairo, Istanbul, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Mumbai, Lagos and Auckland. Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn’t though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Build your metro exactly how you want to with the all-new Creative mode.
- Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
- Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
- Vast library of player-created maps for you to explore in Steam Workshop!
Windows 7 SP1, 8
2 GHz or faster