Even you can become a great artist! Wrestle subjectivity as you attempt to sell your art to rude customers in order to progress in this confusing art scene. The only thing threatening you is your expensive wine and baguette addiction! Will your art end up in the Louvre or on your parents’ fridge?
Passpartout: The Starving Artist Install-Game:
The gameplay of the game is about you trying to get by as an artist. You have to pay rent, supplies and of course, get wine. However, to do things like this you need to create art and then sell it. The actual art creation tools are rather basic, but that is the point. You have to actually try, you just screw around and make a mess, your painting will not sell! Sometimes, changing the name of your painting can help it sell other times you have to just say you messed up and throw it in the trash. GTA The Trilogy The Definitive Edition
Passpartout: The Starving Artist Free Download:
Passpartout: The Starving Artist sees you want to move beyond being a starving artist who only deals with jerk clients and who lives in a rundown apartment to something more. This aspect of the game I feel could have been done just a tad better as the progression is not as much as I personally would have liked. The actual painting aspect of the game is very easy to get the hang of. I am not sure anyone is going to be creating masterpieces here. However, if you have used MS Paint, you will have a decent enough idea of what to expect here. While the painting mechanics are very easy to get the hang of. You have to be careful as there is no “undo” button. So, if you make a mistake, tough luck! Also, there is no way to zoom in so you can add in finer details. Still, making a “work of art” is fun and there is just something very addictive about it.
- Paint your own masterpieces! Even you can become the next Van Gogh!
- Battle with subjectivity and try to charm a variety of self-proclaimed art connoisseurs without losing your “artistic integrity”!
- Survive your wine and baguette bills. Will your addiction to baguettes be your downfall?
- Unlock fancier galleries and customers!
- Experience the French art world through a living puppet theater!
- Includes an amazing soundtrack by our favourite groovin’ dinosaurs Synkronosaurus
Windows 7 or later
Intel Core i5 or equivalent