Save patients with your rhythm mastery! Rhythm Doctor is a rhythm game where you heal patients by defibrillating in time to their heartbeats. Learn each patient’s unique heartbeat and defeat boss viruses trying to sabotage your rhythm, all set to heart-pumping, soul-soothing music.
Rhythm Doctor Install-Game:
Rhythm Doctor is a rhythm game in a world where defibrillating patients’ hearts in sync with their heartbeats has healing properties. Slam your spacebar in perfect time on the 7th beat, and they might just come out okay. But beware – every patient has unique illnesses based on complex music theory: polyrhythms, hemiolas, irregular time signatures…if you don’t know what they mean, don’t worry. Rhythm Doctor is designed to make you learn music and rhythm theory without even realising it! F1 2014
Rhythm Doctor Free Download:
Rhythm Doctor‘s catchy riffs and clever one-button gameplay have mesmerized a few notable indie game events this year. It was an official nominee at IndieCade and earned a spot at Double Fine’s Day of the Devs festival. It also won the award for best audio at the Indie Prize Showcase in Asia, the Busan Indie Connect Festival, and more. Though these particular accolades are recent, it’s been a six-year journey for 7th Beat Games, the three-person studio behind the innovative rhythm game. Now it’s nearing completion, with plans to release its debut for PC, Mac, and iOS and Android devices in the first half of 2018.
- 20+ handmade levels, each with their own story.
- Every level introduces a different concept of rhythm theory in an accessible way
- A large cast of doctors and patients feature in an overarching, character-centric storyline
- Play the story solo or grab a friend for drop-in drop-out local multiplayer throughout the whole campaign!
- Robust level editor to make, share, and play community levels! Use your own music, place notes snapped to the beat, and use 50+ different visual effects and backgrounds
- Challenging “Night Shift” versions of each level for the brave
Intel Core i3