Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Free Download, it is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side?
STAR WARS – Knights of the Old Republic Install-Game:
Combat is also set to reprise the Baldur’s Gate tradition of real-time fighting with the option to pause while you select tactics, use objects and special powers. Of course the 3D engine will take all this to another level both tactically and visually, with Jedi versus Sith battles featuring the full acrobatic treatment. Considering that the game world strays far, far away from the designs of the films, it’s remarkable how close to the spirit of Star Wars it all looks. It’s exactly as you would imagine it would be 4000 years (Before Luke). In fact, the architecture, the droids and the costumes are all much more aesthetically satisfying than those in Episode I, right down to the primitive R2 units. Tribes of Midgard
STAR WARS – Knights of the Old Republic Free Download:
In typical AD&D mode, you create a main character before going off questing with a party of adventurers of differing skills and personalities. The classes available include soldier, scoundrel, scout and, more promisingly, bounty hunter or Jedi guardian. There’s also a choice of three different races. By far the most interesting idea though, is that your actions throughout the game will take you closer to the light or dark side of the Force, echoing Planescape: Torment’s ground-breaking character development system.
- A brand new Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers and build your own lightsaber.
- Adventure through some of the most popular Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
- Choose your party from nine customisable characters, including Twi’leks, droids and Wookiees.
- Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
Intel Pentium 3 1Ghz