The Guild 3 is a fascinating trade and life simulation that takes place during the late Middle Ages. Step into the shoes of a citizen, acquire businesses and mansions, produce goods and trade them, start intrigues in politics and society, love, hate, bribe, fight and live through good and bad times.
The Guild 3 Install-Game:
We find ourselves in middle Europe of the year 1400. The dark middle ages, once dominated through nobles and clergy, ends and a new era begins the age of the free cities of trading and of the free mind. In The Guild 3 you create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearrange itself again and again – all non-player figures make their own decisions – you have to prove your skills in handicrafts and trading, at social occasion and finally in politics and in malicious intrigues. The Guild 3 is a unique mixture of economic simulation, strategy game, historical life simulation and role playing game in real time 3D, with atmospheric voice recording and medieval soundtrack. Lord Of The Rings The Battle For Middle Earth II
The Guild 3 Free Download:
The game is currently in Early Access and therefore in development. It will be regularly updated, so if you are looking for information regarding the current state please check-out the game’s community hub and latest patch notes.
- Historical medieval cities and their surroundings located in central and northern Europe. Every city fully supports all 4 seasons and a day/night cycle.
- The challenges of forming, maintaining and developing a family that becomes stronger with every generation or if done badly vanish.
- A fight for power that requires you to excel in economics, politics and diplomacy.
- A multiplayer mode that will challenge your friendships and tests your backstabbing abilities.
- A new player in the game for power – Guilds! Join one of the famous guilds, support your fellows and get supported, get access to special powers of your guild and try to mold your city and whole scenario map according to your guilds philosophy!
Windows 7 or higher
Intel Dual Core Processor
- Graphics Card:
GeForce GTX 470