As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it.
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world. Road to Gehenna included – explore a brand new narrative through four episodes that will challenge you with some of the most advanced puzzles in The Talos Principle. True locomotion support – teleport, instant teleport, blink teleport, classic full locomotion (with or without comfort mode). Explore the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way. Go with the safe built-in teleportation system or tweak and adjust the way you jump through the VR space to best suit your playing style.
- Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences and somebody’s always watching you.
Windows 7 64-bit or newer Version
Quad-core 3.0 GHz
9 GB available space
- Graphics Card:
AMD RX 240 or NVIDIA GTX 460