There Is No Game Wrong Dimension Free Download is a Point&Click comedy adventure (and Point&Click only!) that will take you on a journey you never asked to go on, through silly and unexpected video game universes.
There Is No Game Wrong Dimension Install-Game:
The title is primarily a point-and-click puzzle game, which has homages to various other games including Pac-Man, The Legend of Zelda, and classic point-and-click games, such as Day of the Tentacle. It features a hint system, and verbal and non-verbal clues to solve puzzles. It contains English voice acting, and subtitle options in various languages including Cammisotto’s native French. Celeste
There Is No Game Wrong Dimension Free Download:
There is no game. So don’t go messing things up by clicking everywhere. You don’t want to be kicked out of your video game world. There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension takes the rulebook for what a game can and should do and sets it on fire, practically reinventing the entire medium in the process. Unceasingly hilarious, ludicrously entertaining, and utterly unique, it will remind you why you play games while forcing you to reconsider every aspect of what that means.
- A Point&Click comedy adventure. You can go ahead and put your controller back up on the shelf.
- Incredible 3D graphics that are flat. Completely flat. And very pixelated.
- Almost fully voiced. (May contain traces of foreign accents here and there.)
- Solve riddles that require you to think “Outside the box”.
- Hint system included because you can’t think “Outside the box”…
- Shorter than an MMORPG, which leaves you plenty of time to finish some REAL good games.
- Discover the Top 10 best walls. The fourth one will surprise you!
- Motion sickness free, which is pretty remarkable for a non-VR experience.
- Contains tons of bugs… but it’s supposed to be like that.
- And lots of other surprises!
Windows 7 SP1+, 10
Intel Pentium 4 or Better